Tcl/Tk 8.0

I'm trying to upgrade to Tcl/Tk version 8.0.  I've downloaded the
packages (yes my system is already using libc6).  When I dpkg -i the tcl
file,  I get this:

ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libtcl.so (No such file or
directory), skipping
ldconfig: warning: can't open /usr/lib/libtk.so (No such file or
directory), skipping

	But 'ls' shows that both these files *do* exist and are links to
the previous versions.  Is this a bug?  Should I move the links to the new
library versions by hand?

	Also,  tk8.0_8.0-2.deb depends on xlib6g,  which doesn't appear to
be available.  Where can I find it,  and how does it differ from xlib6?

                     					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu
				lowe@debian.org