Re: No automatic PST->PDT time change?

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> Hmmm, my Debian (rex) shows MDT, but my Red Hat shows (correctly for
> Arizona) MST.  R. H. seems to have a few more configuration choices,
> including various parts of Indiana.
>
> The files don't seem readable, so I don't know what to make of it.

If you run 'tzconfig' you will see a lot of choices including all the ones
you mention that Redhat has.  I also saw the problems people were
compaining of where the time did not properly adjust itself on Monday
morning, but all the machines I saw this on had the timezone incorrectly
configured.

Roy
rcb@press-gopher.uchicago.edu