Re: web documentation

I'll throw in one web server too. Today I found the thttpd server written by
Jef Poskanzer. I haven't tried it, only unpacked it and looked around a bit.

The url is http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd/ and here's the head of the
README file from the source distribution:

             thttpd - tiny/turbo/throttling HTTP server
                      version 1.90a of 15nov96

thttpd is a simple, small, portable, fast, and secure HTTP server.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland