list of names on the user list?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the list of email addresses
that the user account gets sent out to.  I'm interested in this partly
because I've had a few people from the list write me and I can't write
them back because their email address is bad, and partly because I
want to avoid open lists - avoid spam.

               Max Stevens   jomstevens@uwaterloo.ca
          Max is a sagittarius but Max's family owns a taurus.
                  This is the dichotomy that is Max.