Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Pasar parametro usuario y contraseña a tiger vncviewer en consola

El día 2 de octubre de 2014, 16:21, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> escribió:
> El Thu, 02 Oct 2014 12:55:45 +0200, Maykel Franco escribió:
>
>> El día 5 de septiembre de 2014, 17:50, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
>> escribió:
>
> (...)

>>> Hum... mi ojo de cristal ve dos parámetros en ese enlace que mandas:
>
> (...)
>
>>> vncviewer -user usuario -passwd archivo_con_contraseña host:display
>>>
>>> Ahora bien, cosa distinta es que pasando estos dos argumentos
>>> correctamente pues no funcione :-)
>>>
>> Efectivamente no funciona... El vncviewer es lo que comento, que ya
>> instales tightvnc o tigervnc ...se instala ese comando pero es diferente
>> en ambos paquetes...
>>
>> Este es el que yo uso:
>>
>> TigerVNC Viewer 64-bit v1.3.1 (20140929)
>> Built on Sep 29 2014 at 14:46:36 Copyright (C) 1999-2011 TigerVNC Team
>> and many others (see README.txt)
>> See http://www.tigervnc.org for information on TigerVNC.
>
> No encuentro el manual ¿es el mismo que el que pusiste más arriba?
>
>> Por cuestiones de soporte TLS para autenticación, es lo que necesito...
>>
>> Con estos parámetros, lanza bien pero te pide el usuario y la contraseña
>> igualmente...
>>
>> vncviewer user root passwd Contraseña 192.168.0.33:5905
>                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> (...)
>
> Si el manual es el mismo para los dos (tight/tiger) y si lo he leído
> correctamente, el parámetro "-passwd" espera la ruta a *un archivo* con
> la contraseña, no la contraseña.
>
> Saludos,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Le he pasado el archivo con texto plano, he incluso lo he creado con
vncpasswd y  nada...

Este es el man:

       -display Xdisplay
              Specifies the X display on which the VNC viewer window
should appear.

       -geometry geometry
              Standard X position and sizing specification.

       -listen [port]
              Causes vncviewer to listen on the given port (default
5500) for reverse connections from a VNC server.  WinVNC  supports
reverse  connections  initiated
              using the 'Add New Client' menu option or the '-connect'
command-line option.  Xvnc supports reverse connections with a helper
program called vncconfig.

       -passwd password-file
              If  you  are on a filesystem which gives you access to
the password file used by the server, you can specify it here to avoid
typing it in.  It will usu‐
              ally be "~/.vnc/passwd".

       -Shared
              When you make a connection to a VNC server, all other
existing connections are normally closed.  This option requests that
they be  left  open,  allowing
              you to share the desktop with someone already using it.

       -ViewOnly
              Specifies  that  no  keyboard  or mouse events should be
sent to the server.  Useful if you want to view a desktop without
interfering; often needs to be
              combined with -Shared.

       -Maximize
              Maximize viewer window.

       -FullScreen
              Start in full-screen mode.

       -DesktopSize widthxheight
              Instead of keeping the existing remote screen size, the
client will attempt to switch to the specified since when connecting.
If the server does not sup‐
              port the SetDesktopSize message then the screen will
retain the original size.

       -AutoSelect
              Use  automatic  selection  of encoding and pixel format
(default is on).  Normally the viewer tests the speed of the
connection to the server and chooses
              the encoding and pixel format appropriately.  Turn it
off with -AutoSelect=0.

       -FullColor, -FullColour
              Tells the VNC server to send full-color pixels in the
best format for this display.  This is default.

       -LowColorLevel, -LowColourLevel level
              Selects the reduced color level to use on slow links.
level can range from 0 to 2, 0 meaning 8 colors, 1 meaning 64 colors
(the default), 2 meaning  256
              colors.  Note  that  decision  if  reduced  color level
is used is made by vncviewer. If you would like to force vncviewer to
use reduced color level use
              -AutoSelect=0 parameter.

       -PreferredEncoding encoding
              This option specifies the preferred encoding to use from
one of "Tight", "ZRLE", "hextile" or "raw".

       -UseLocalCursor
              Render the mouse cursor locally if the server supports
it (default is on).  This can make the interactive performance feel
much better over slow links.

       -WMDecorationWidth w, -WMDecorationHeight h
              The total width and height taken up by window manager
decorations.  This is used to calculate the maximum size of the  VNC
viewer  window.   Default  is
              width 6, height 24.

       -log logname:dest:level
              Configures  the debug log settings.  dest can currently
be stderr or stdout, and level is between 0 and 100, 100 meaning most
verbose output.  logname is
              usually * meaning all, but you can target a specific
source file if you know the name of its "LogWriter".  Default is
*:stderr:30.

       -MenuKey keysym-name
              This option specifies the key which brings up the popup
menu.  The key is specified as an X11 keysym name (these can be
obtained by removing the XK_ pre‐
              fix  from  the  entries  in
"/usr/include/X11/keysymdef.h" - the currently implemented list is:
F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, Pause,
              Print, Scroll_Lock, Escape, Insert, Delete, Home,
Page_Up, Page_Down).  Default is F8.

       -via gateway
              Automatically create encrypted TCP tunnel to the gateway
machine before connection, connect to the  host  through  that  tunnel
 (TigerVNC-specific).  By
              default,  this  option  invokes SSH local port
forwarding, assuming that SSH client binary can be accessed as
/usr/bin/ssh. Note that when using the -via
              option, the host machine name should be specified as
known to the gateway machine, e.g.  "localhost" denotes the gateway,
not the machine where vncviewer
              was  launched. The environment variable VNC_VIA_CMD can
override the default tunnel command of /usr/bin/ssh -f -L
"$L":"$H":"$R" "$G" sleep 20.  The tun‐
              nel command is executed with the environment variables
L, H, R, and G taken the values of the local port number, the remote
host, the port number on  the
              remote host, and the gateway machine respectively.

SEE ALSO
       Xvnc(1), vncpasswd(1), vncconfig(1), vncserver(1)
       http://www.tigervnc.org

Para pasarle el password sí está, pero y el user? No lo veo...

Saludos.