Re: ayuda con chronicle

Lista, realice los cambios y no se deja ver el blog
cambie la ruta del /root por esta:/home/ricardo# cd /home/ricardo/
/home/ricardo# ls
blog       otro directorios (...)
/home/ricardo# cd blog/
/home/ricardo/blog# ls
input  output

Pues seguramente en varios apartados pero respondiendo a tu pregunta,
tienes que reemplazar "~user" por el nombre de tu usuario.

duda el nombre de usuario de donde lo saco, si cuando edite el archivo
no se mienta ? ahí le puse el de la ruta( /home/ricardo/) y
sigue el error

ERROR 404 - Not Found!
The following error occurred:
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Please check the URL or contact the webmaster.

> Donde tengo el error?
> Que tengo que hacer para ver el blog?
> abra que descomentar algo?

abajo el nano /etc/chroniclerc ~/.chroniclerc

##
#  Sample configuration file for the chronicle blog compiler.
#
#       http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/chronicle/
#
##
#####
##
#
#  When the compiler starts it will look for :
#
#    /etc/chroniclerc
#    ~/.chroniclerc
#
#  Both files will be read if present, the latter may override the former.
#
#  Alternatively, or additionally, you may pass a configuration file as
# an argument via "chronicle --config=/path/to/file"
#
####

#
#  Input directory where the blog entries are read from.
#
input = ~/blog

#
#  The pattern of files to include.
#
# pattern = *.txt
#

#
#  The directory to write the formatted blog output to.
#
output = ~/blog/output

#
#  Directory containing the theme subdirectories.
#
theme-dir = /usr/share/chronicle/themes

#
#  The name of the theme to use.
#
theme = default

#
#  The number of entries to include on the index.
#
# entry-count = 10
#

#
#  The number of entries to include in our main index RSS feed.
#
# rss-count = 10
#

#
#  Here we specify the format the blog entries are written in.
#
#  Valid choices are:
#
#   html
#   ----
#    The blog entries aren't touched and are inserted as-is.
#
#   markdown
#   --------
#    The blog entries are converted from markdown -> html then output.
#
#   multimarkdown
#   --------
#    The blog entries are converted from multimarkdown -> html then output.
#
#   textile
#   -------
#    The blog entries are converted from textile -> html then output.
#
# format = html
#

#
#  We can omit parts of the output if we wish
#
#  no-tags     = 1
#  no-xrefs    = 1
#  no-archive  = 1
#  no-calendar = 1
no-comments = 1
#

#
#  The maximum age of posts which are allowed to accept comments.
#
# comment-days = 10

#
#  The filename to use for tag links
#
# filename = index.html
#

#
#  Suffix to use for single entries.
#
# suffix = .html

#
#  URL prefix, if any.
#
# url_prefix = http://www.ingenierasa.org/~ricardo/blog/

#
#  The title for the site.
#
# blog_title    = Ricardoasa's Blog
# blog_subtitle = Free Software & Debian

#
#  A command to run pre-build.
#
# pre-build = cvs update -A -d

#
#  A command to run post-build.
#
# post-build = scp -r output/* user@host:/some/path
#

#
# Do we want static pages output in year/month directories?
#
# date-archive-path = 1

#
#  Do we want to send outgoing PINGS when we've rebuilt our blog?
#
# send-ping = 1
#
#  Do we want to send to a specific site, or just to the defaults?
#
# ping-server-1 = http://example.com/rpc2
# ping-server-2 = http://example.net/rpc
# ping-server-N = http://.....