EA1128v2 with 5 speaker outputs and 6 inputs takes off

Please add tony@edisnews.com to your whitelist or safe senders list to avoid emails going to spam etc

More ... EA1128 v2 Classroom Amplifiers

EA1128v2  50 Watt Classroom amplifier with 5
speaker connections

Hello

The new version of our EA1128 50 Watt amplifier with 5 speaker outputs, two microphone and four other inputs is proving really popular.

The EA1128 v2 has tremendous potential as it can drive two, three, four or five speakers: ie conventional two speakers at the classroom front or say 4 ceiling speakers and a centre speaker

with distributors in the UK now ...

check out the details of the EA1128 v2 here

EdisAV designers of Education Audio products and Accessories

Kind regards

Tony

Tony Mercer - Sales Director EdisAV

tony@edisav.com

www.edisav.com

Telephone 0044 (0) 779 563 5882

  Follow us on Facebook Follow us on LinkedIn Forward to Someone Get our Rss Feed Follow us on Twitter
 Update your details using  this link
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters or mailings from Edis AV please Unsubscribe here
EdisAV, 1021 Ocen Centre,  5 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong   Copyright © 2011 Edis Trading (HK) limited
Privacy Policy