Sahara Benelux for Edis Audio Visual products

Please add tony@edisnews.com to your whitelist or safe senders list to avoid emails going to spam etc

 Edis Products from Sahara Benelux

Hi ,

Just a quick note to let you know that these very popular Edis products for schools and education are available ex-stock from Sahara Benelux in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

Contact Sahara Benelux for Prices and Delivery
Edis Products for Schools and Education  See all Edis products

E206 Speakers

E206 Wall mounted speaker with universal mount

5 metre and 10 metre cable sets for Plug and Play cable kit

Plug and Play cable box with VGA, audio, video, USB and HDMI connections

32 Watt wall mounted active speakers for interactive whiteboards

 EA35 In-wall Amplifier

EA35C In-wall Amplifier Module in Fast-install Dual Gang Faceplate

30 Watt wall mounted active speakers - classroom and meetings

Find more products

For regular updates, articles and other useful information: Join our e-News service

Contact Sahara Benelux for prices, delivery or more information about these products

Sahara Benelux distributor of EdisAV Audio Visual
products

www.saharabenelux.nl

info@saharabenelux.nl

 TEL +31 40 261 96 76

or contact me if you need information or details of other Edis products

Kind regards

Tony

Tony Mercer - Sales Director EdisAV

tony@edisav.com

www.edisav.com

Telephone 0044 (0) 779 563 5882

  Follow us on Facebook Follow us on LinkedIn Forward to Someone Get our Rss Feed Follow us on Twitter
 Update your details using  this link
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters or mailings from Edis AV please Unsubscribe here
EdisAV, 1021 Ocen Centre,  5 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong   Copyright © 2011 Edis Trading (HK) limited
Privacy Policy