Re: .profile del directorio root

On Domingo 02 Agosto 2009 08:26:39 Galileo Galilei escribió:
> Hola lista. Tengo algunas dudas con el archivo .profile del directorio
> root. Rogaría que alguien me mande una copia de lo que dice el suyo para
> contratarlo con el mío. Al igual que el archivo .bashrc
> Muchas gracias.

aqui van los mios, supongo que el .bashrc que quieres es el de root??

el .profile

# ~/.profile: executed by Bourne-compatible login shells.

if [ "$BASH" ]; then
  if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
    . ~/.bashrc
  fi
fi

mesg n

##########

el .bashrc yo lo tengo con coloritos para el promtp. usuario/máquina/ruta y un
alias para ls -> l en coloritos, me gustan los coloritos en la terminal.

# ~/.bashrc: executed by bash(1) for non-login shells.
# see /usr/share/doc/bash/examples/startup-files (in the package bash-doc)
# for examples

# If not running interactively, don't do anything
[ -z "$PS1" ] && return

# don't put duplicate lines in the history. See bash(1) for more options
export HISTCONTROL=ignoredups

# check the window size after each command and, if necessary,
# update the values of LINES and COLUMNS.
shopt -s checkwinsize

# make less more friendly for non-text input files, see lesspipe(1)
[ -x /usr/bin/lesspipe ] && eval "$(lesspipe)"

# set variable identifying the chroot you work in (used in the prompt below)
if [ -z "$debian_chroot" ] && [ -r /etc/debian_chroot ]; then
    debian_chroot=$(cat /etc/debian_chroot)
fi

# set a fancy prompt (non-color, unless we know we "want" color)
case "$TERM" in xterm-color)

PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[0;35m\]\u@\h\[\033[00m\]:
\[\033[0;37m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$ '
    ;;
*)
    ;;
esac

# Comment in the above and uncomment this below for a color prompt
export PS1='${debian_chroot:
+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[0;34m\]\u@\[\033[0;0;31m\]\h\[\033[00m\]:
\[\033[0;35m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$ '

# If this is an xterm set the title to user@host:dir
case "$TERM" in
xterm*|rxvt*)
    PROMPT_COMMAND='echo -ne "\033]0;${USER}@${HOSTNAME}: ${PWD/$HOME/~}\007"'
    ;;
*)
    ;;
esac

# Alias definitions.
# You may want to put all your additions into a separate file like
# ~/.bash_aliases, instead of adding them here directly.
# See /usr/share/doc/bash-doc/examples in the bash-doc package.

#if [ -f ~/.bash_aliases ]; then
#    . ~/.bash_aliases
#fi

# enable color support of ls and also add handy aliases
if [ "$TERM" != "dumb" ]; then
    eval "`dircolors -b`"
    alias ls='ls --color=auto'
    #alias dir='ls --color=auto --format=vertical'
    #alias vdir='ls --color=auto --format=long'
fi

#export LS_OPTIONS='--color=auto'

# some more ls aliases
#alias ll='ls -l'
#alias la='ls -A'
#alias l='ls -CF'
alias l='ls --color=auto -lA'

# enable programmable completion features (you don't need to enable
# this, if it's already enabled in /etc/bash.bashrc and /etc/profile
# sources /etc/bash.bashrc).
if [ -f /etc/bash_completion ]; then
    . /etc/bash_completion
fi