Re: How to use packages from an archive build with apt-move?

Am 2003-10-17 15:15:08, schrieb Stefan Wolber:

>I have a problem with apt-move. I use it to bring all the deb packages that I
>downloaded on my main machine in a form that other machines that are not
>connected via a network can use them.
>
>After apt-move with /var/cache/apt I have three directories in my destination
>directory, "dist", "pool" and "./apt-move". In dists is nothing, in pool are
>all the packages I have. In ./apt-move there are a lot of files, probably
>index files. If I burn this structure to a CD apt-cdrom does not recognize
>this as a valid debian CD.
>
>What do I have to do?

Write in german and tell us which version of Debian you use.

I am using WOODY 3.0r1 and apt-move does only generate
an old-style mirror and not a pool mirror.

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.