bind9-named

I need a named.conf and zone-files for my LAN and I choosed a Chroot config. So I created a user "named" and put all the files in the jail /var/chroot/named with named:named ownership. Named does start with:

"named -u named -t /var/chroot/named -c /etc/named.conf"

To get the status I run:

"rndc -c/etc/rndc.conf status"

(I don't know if the files used in these commands are those in the jail or the symlinks in /etc, but it works). To stop the daemon, I run:

« rndc -c/etc/rndc.conf stop -p » which sends back the pid.

My question:

I tried to put all those changes in bind9 scripts

/lib/systemd/system/bind9.service,/etc/init.d/bind9

and /etc/default/bind. I ran "systemctl daemon-reload" and "dpkg-reconfigure bind9". No way, bind9 always dies immediately after starting -and even sending notifies, with a mysterious (for me) message:

50-insserv.conf-$named.conf

I am well aware that it isn't important, as my server is permanently up, but as always I would like to understand.

Thanks if someone can spend some time to explain, ans sorry for my poor English.

Jacques

P.S.: Yet less important: why aspell kspell (I use kmail) or whatever, corrects me if I write english instead of English.