Re: [HS] Image composée d'images

Le 14068ième jour après Epoch,
nono écrivait:

> Salut
>
> Je cherche un logiciel qui me permette de composer une image avec un
> certain nombre de photos.
>
> Pour essayer d'être clair:
>
> Je prends une image de photo et à l'aide d'un script pointant sur un
> répertoire contenant 500 photos, une nouvelle image est crée (à l'aide
> de multiple vignettes).
>
> Je n'arrive pas à retrouver le logiciel qui réalise cette prouesse. Un
> article sur ce sujet était paru il y a fort longtemps dans un Linux-mag
> ou linux-pratique.
>
> Si vous vous en souvenez, merci de m'aiguiller.

fermat:~# apt-cache search mosaic
effectv - real-time video effect processor
libvips-dev - image processing system good for very large images (dev)
libvips-doc - image processing system good for very large images (doc)
libvips-tools - image processing system good for very large images (tools)
libvips15 - image processing system good for very large images
metapixel - generator for photomosaics
python-vipscc - image processing system good for very large images (tools)
slirp - SLIP/PPP emulator using a dial up shell account
ale - a synthetic capture engine and renderer
nip2 - spreadsheet-like graphical image manipulation tool

Et le gagnant semble être...

 Metapixel is a program for generating photomosaics. It can generate
 classical photomosaics, in which the source image is viewed as a matrix
 of equally sized rectangles for each of which a matching image is
 substitued, as well as collage-style photomosaics, in which rectangular
 parts of the source image at arbitrary positions (i.e. not aligned to a
 matrix) are substituted by matching images.

HTH