Reminder: 20% Coupon for DoctorsTrust.com

Title: Doctor's Trust Vitamins
Can't see the email below? Please go to: http://www.doctorstrust.com/my_account.html?nlprefs_email=debian-user-french@lists.debian.org&opt=yes&rc=3gWQ&coupon_code=INSIDER20&GCID=11665x538&utm_source=112906&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=OptIn20NoO&utm_term=optin&utm_content=coupon
****************** Weekly Insider Discount Alert ******************

As a valuable Doctor's Trust Vitamins Customer, you have been chosen to receive Doctor's Trust FREE Insider Discount Alerts. Here is your first coupon worth 20% off your next order of $50 or more.

Please click one of the links below (or paste into your browser):

YES! Add the 20% Coupon to my account!

No! Unsubscribe me from all your emails; I do not want to receive any discounts or savings offers.

Clicking Yes will automatically add the 20% discount the next time you checkout. Hurry! Offer Expires 12/31/06

When prompted, enter the password "vitamin" to add the coupon to your account.

To continue to receive weekly emails containing coupons worth from $5-$20+, product discounts, and inside savings not advertised to the general public, just click the Yes button above to add the 20% coupon to your account and enable you to receive future weekly savings alerts. As always, you can unsubscribe at any time per the instructions below. Please be advised that this email cannot be forwarded to another email address, it will disable the coupon.
CONTACT DOCTOR'S TRUST
This email address is SEND ONLY. Please DO NOT REPLY to this email.
To unsubscribe from our special offers list, simply send an email to: Unsubscribes. Click Here to manage your Doctor's Trust Vitamins Email preferences: My Account Page