RE : Installation du mod_quotatab!

Bonjour,

Décris ton probleme

de quoi parles tu?
à quoi sert le module quotatab?
Sur quel logiciel?
Le but de la manoeuvre?

Merci de ne pas poster 2 fois de suite si tu n'obtiens pas une réponse
dans les 5 minutes.

Cordialement

L.CARON

Mon but est d'installer des quotas disque pour les utilisateurs de
proftpd_mysql.

J'ai installé proftpd_mysql et la base et tables de données pour gérer les
utilisateurs ftp

J'ai installé la base et table pour les quotas, mais je ne sais pas comment
installé le module mod_quotatab pour connecter MySQL au fichier proftpd.conf
et au quota.

Voici mon fichier proftpd.conf
-------------------------------

# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName			        "webserveur"
ServerType			         standalone
DeferWelcome			   off
ServerAdmin                     webmaster@nerim.fr
Maxclients                      3
MaxClientsPerHost               2
MaxLoginAttempts                2
ServerIdent                     on "webserveur Server Ready"
AccessGrantMsg                  "Bienvenue %u sur webserveur"

ShowSymlinks			  on
MultilineRFC2228		        on
DefaultServer			  on
ShowSymlinks			  on
AllowOverwrite			  on

TimeoutNoTransfer		        600
TimeoutStalled			  600
TimeoutIdle			        1200

DisplayLogin                   welcome.msg
DisplayFirstChdir              .message
LsDefaultOptions               "-l"

DenyFilter			       \*.*/

# Uncomment this if you are using NIS or LDAP to retrieve passwords:
#PersistentPasswd		       off

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				       21

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances			30

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User				     nobody
Group				     nogroup

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory /*>
  # Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new files and dirs
  # (second parm) from being group and world writable.
  Umask			    022  022

  AllowOverwrite		    on
</Directory>

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.
# VirtualHost

# To cause every FTP user to be "jailed" (chrooted) into their home
# directory, uncomment this line.
DefaultRoot ~

# The passwords in MySQL are encrypted using CRYPT
SQLAuthTypes              Plaintext Crypt
SQLAuthenticate           users* groups*

# used to connect to the database
# databasename@host database_user user_password
SQLConnectInfo  ftpdb@localhost proftpd XXXXX

# Here we tell ProFTPd the names of the database columns in the "usertable"
# we want it to interact with. Match the names with those in the db
SQLUserInfo ftpuser userid passwd uid gid homedir shell

# Here we tell ProFTPd the names of the database columns in the "grouptable"
# we want it to interact with. Again the names match with those in the db
SQLGroupInfo ftpgroup groupname gid members

# set min UID and GID - otherwise these are 999 each
SQLMinID                  500

# create a user's home directory on demand if it doesn't exist
SQLHomedirOnDemand        on

# Update count every time user logs in
SQLLog PASS updatecount
SQLNamedQuery updatecount UPDATE "count=count+1, accessed=now() WHERE
userid='%u'" ftpuser

# Update modified everytime user uploads or deletes a file
SQLLog  STOR,DELETE modified
SQLNamedQuery modified UPDATE "modified=now() WHERE userid='%u'" ftpuser

# User quotas
# ===========
#QuotaEngine             on
#QuotaDirectoryTally     on
#QuotaDisplayUnits       Mb
#QuotaShowQuotas         on

#SQLNamedQuery get-quota-limit SELECT "name, quota_type, per_session,
limit_type, bytes_in_avail, bytes_out_avail, bytes_xfer_avail,
files_in_avail, files_out_avail, files_xfer_avail FROM ftpquotalimits WHERE
name = '%{0}' AND quota_type = '%{1}'"

#SQLNamedQuery get-quota-tally SELECT "name, quota_type, bytes_in_used,
bytes_out_used, bytes_xfer_used, files_in_used, files_out_used,
files_xfer_used FROM ftpquotatallies WHERE name = '%{0}' AND quota_type =
'%{1}'"

#SQLNamedQuery update-quota-tally UPDATE "bytes_in_used = bytes_in_used +
%{0}, bytes_out_used = bytes_out_used + %{1}, bytes_xfer_used =
bytes_xfer_used + %{2}, files_in_used = files_in_used + %{3}, files_out_used
= files_out_used + %{4}, files_xfer_used = files_xfer_used + %{5} WHERE name
= '%{6}' AND quota_type = '%{7}'" ftpquotatallies

#SQLNamedQuery insert-quota-tally INSERT "%{0}, %{1}, %{2}, %{3}, %{4},
%{5}, %{6}, %{7}" ftpquotatallies

#QuotaLimitTable sql:/get-quota-limit
#QuotaTallyTable sql:/get-quota-tally/update-quota-tally/insert-quota-tally

RootLogin off
RequireValidShell off

Merci