Re: Procmail

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Daniel wrote:

> Anyone knows where to get info or a howto for procmail?
> I am specially interested in the organization for incoming mail into
> separate folders since Netscape filters wont work right for me and I
> have tried everything to make them work right!

there is a dot.procmail; you may set your filtering rules with a gui. look
for dotfile-procmail in the admin section. Here is a description:
--------------------------
Package: dotfile-procmail
 procmail module for dotfile generator lets you easily configure procmail
to your liking. You need dotfile package installed in order for this module
to work.

	hth,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21