Re: HP LJ 6P setup?

The laserjet 6p still supports the PCL5 language of its predicessors.
Experiment with the varous lj filters (I would start with ljet4) untill
you find the one that works best.

Magicfilter is setup so that you can print most files, from text to jpg to
postscript.  If all you want to do is text or raw pcl files (mabey through
samba or with print to file on a windows box) you can use the default
printcap and just change the port.

With magicfilter it autodetects the file type.