Anyone need KDE install notes?

I've just installed KDE, from
http://snowcrash.tdyc.com/
using apt-get.

If there are other newbies out there who don't
know how to install KDE, email me directly
(not via the list) and if there's interest, I'll create
a web page.

I'm pleased to have KDE up and running. I use it
on my Red Hat system. It is very sophisticated, and
rock solid -- stable.
The file manager kfm is an excellent web browser,
and there's kmail and knews -- who needs
Netscape? -- though a WYSIWYG HTML editor
is missing from the KDE suite.

Are we going to see KDE in Potato, when it uses
Qt library version 2.0? (which is supposed to be
"free").

Regards,
Barry Kauler