Re: Sendmail Relay.

you need an access database to create some exceptions allowing relaying:

create a file called /etc/mail/access with your favourite editor, put
something like the following in it:

example.com		RELAY
host.example.org	RELAY
anotherhost.example.net	RELAY
172.16			RELAY
192.168.1		RELAY

wildcards are implicit in this file -- all 'example.com' hosts will be
allowed to relay, as will all hosts in the 172.16 network

then run:

makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access

and restart sendmail with:

/etc/init.d/sendmail reload

hopefully this should work for you... see how far it gets you.

regards,

-tl