Sendmail Relay.

Greetings,
	I am having a problem with the lastest dist of sendmail that is coming
with Debian.  With my old sendmail.cf I was able to use my DNS's as mail
relay host for the several dozen domains that I host for.  With the new
sendmail.cf all of my domains are getting "550 we do not relay" messages.
Anyone had luck working with this?  I have checked the sendmail site and
the HowTo docs, but I have to tell you it is not making a lot of sense to
me.  Your help is appriciated.
Anthony Landreneau
DoD Network Security Administrator
Infinity Data Systems