Re: Diagnostic message with Netscape 4.51 and Hamm

Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote:

> Todd 'Snoopy' Harper wrote:
> >
> > G'Day,
> >
> > I'm currently still running hamm, and I've installed Netscape 4.51
> > using the installer package (4.0-12).  When I try to compose a new
> > message in Messenger, I get a subprocess diagnostic dialog box
>
> Hi,
>
> I think it could come from 2 sources:
> 1- You told Netscape to always convert html to plain text,

Nope.  I tried composing both plain text messages and HTML messages
and they both give the error message.

> 2- You choose the MIME format (wich need a conversion any time)
> Try to de activate one by one.

Tried both 8-bit and MIME... still the same.

I also renamed my .mime.types and .mailcap in the off change that
it caused the problem, but no go.  Any other suggestions or pointers?

Thanks,

--
Snoopy
For Sale:  Parachute.  Only used once.  Never opened.  Small stain.