Re: xset - global settings

On Sat, May 08, 1999 at 12:45:44AM -0400, Arcady Genkin wrote:
> Problem: I would like to go a step further and set this feature to
> work even wiht graphical login screen. So that if I boot up my
> computer, but don't want to login, the screen would be blanked after
> certain time. Which script do I put the setting in?

man setterm

If you want this to happen no matter what when booting, you might consider
editing /etc/rc.boot/kbd to include the appropriate setterm command(s).

--
G. Branden Robinson              |     "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux                 |     original Latin seems to have been