Re: Pico.

Because pico is a separate subprogram in Pine, an email program that
Debian doesn't support in binary form because of licensing considerations.
Pine is available in non-free as a source package, along with pilot and
pico in the same package, so you'll have to download the -diffs, -src,
and .dsc files and run dpkg-dev on them and then run debian/rules binary
to make a debianized binary, or simply get a tarball and make your own
binary and avoid the moronic situation altogether (rather curious that
Debian is the only distro with legal probs in this area, no?)