Re: Debian and Novell Netware

I have had good success using the ncpfs to make my linux machine a client.
I think the warnings are mostly about where you want to use the linux
machine as a novell server rather than a client.  The only problem is that
the nw utilities in linux don't provide a warning during your grace logins
about the expiration of your password.