Re: Switching windows managers

Christian Dysthe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is any software available that makes it easy to switch
> window managers without having to edit too many ini files.
>
> TIA

Go to freshmeat.net and look for guichooser. It is a gtk app that works
great for switching between window managers, and it is easy to set up.

When you startx you get a panel with a list of window managers. You
click on the one you want to start and away you go. When you quit that
window manager the panel pops up again and you can select a different wm
or choose to quit x.
Ben Messinger	bmessin@3-cities.com
Only dead fish go with the flow. Use Debian/GNU Linux.