/dev/3dfx in Debian?

Hello everyone...

I'm wondering if anyone has packaged the rpm that creates the 3dfx
Voodoo device?

I can't get the archive inside the rpm to compile correctly manually.
I'm sure someone's solved this problem already, the only question is,
who?

I can use most Mesa/3dfx programs fine, including Quake3 test, but I
have a new program that seems to *only* want to access /dev/3dfx, and
simply running setuid root isn't good enough.

Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Preston