Help with TKDESK...

I must have messed up something using TKDESK, when I start it up a small
screen apears showing the name TKDESK and at the bottom of the tkdesk screen
you can see that it is loading all of the files needed...Then it puts the
small ICONS in the lefthand side of the main screen in the vertical
position, then the main program comes up with three columns and the menus at
the top...

But now for some reason it does everthing in the above except, that the main
TKDEST screen showing the three columns doesn't come up in the main
screen...Does anyone have an idea of what I need to do to bring the tkdesk
back to the full screen...???

I'd appreicate any help, thanks in advance...

Larry Shields WD9ESU
AX25: WD9ESU@WD9ESU.#SCWI.WI.USA.NOAM [IPGWWI]
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org   IPaddr: 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net
ICQ# 6221703
JNOS 1.11C -- TCPIP/TELNET/FTP