Re: help Leafnode again

John C. Ellingboe:
> Thanks to Frank and Dave for setting me straight on the
> /etc/host.allow entries, I thought I had Leafnode working properly.  I
> was using leafnode version 1.4-10 and have now upgraded to version
> 1.6.2-2.

"I *think* I had some problem with a file that moved but wasn't deleted in
the original location on the hamm->slink leafnode upgrade, but I don't
remember..."

"I think my solution was deinstalling, getting rid of all its files except
/etc/leafnode.conf and reinstalling. Not elegant, but it should work.
Obviously that throws away all the downloaded news, but I'm only reading
two newsgroups anyway so who cares. (And my calls aren't metered.)"

Jiri
--
<jiri@baum.com.au>
We'll know the future has arrived when every mailer transparently