Re: vim and emacs together

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 12:15:39AM +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> Hello all, I'm looking at an editor which would have the ease of use
> of VIM right on top of EMACS. I hate the way cursor movement is
> implemented under EMACS ( or should I say that I like the way cusros
> movement is implemented under VIM ). But I'm eager and willing to use
> a EMACS environment so as to take privilage of it's decades long
> plugins. I want GNUS under Emacs but I want the movement (or better
> the mode management), the VI way. I had a look at "vimacs" but didn't
> find it to be my piece of cake. Is there are solution for it ?
>
> rrs

M-x viper-mode

I think it works rather well (I say as I write this message in vim).

Nate

--
     "The LORD bless thee, and keep thee; The LORD make his
      face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; The

Nathan J. Malmberg <malmberg2.5@insightbb.com>  GNUPG ID: 8A9B426E
The attachment is a digital signature.  Get my key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.