Re: Multi-head (non-Xinerama) window managers

also sprach Sam Bashton <sam@ipsupport.co.uk> [2004.02.02.1218 +0100]:
> That sounds very similar to the setup I have here.  I am using
> Fluxbox as my WM.  It's rather lightweight but has support for
> Gnome/KDE/Windowmaker applets, which is nice.

I checked it out briefly and was surprised that it even reads the
WindowMaker configuration files -- at least my three desktops were
present, but since I had wmaker running before that, maybe that's
why.

> Here in Fluxbox it would seem that using a key combo to open a new terminal
> window always opens it on the screen the mouse cursor is on, regardless of
> focus.

This is nice and exactly what I want. I will check out fluxbox
I suppose.

`. `'`