apt problem

I'm having a problem with my wife's machine (running testing) and I
can't seem to find a way out.

While doing an upgrade it broke because apparently both kdepim-libs
and libkcal2 contain the file /usr/lib/libkcal2.so.0.0

apt-get -f install doesn't get past this point, so we have 99 packages
not properly upgraded out of the 120. I've tried removing that file (I
know, I know) but it still gives the same message.

I thought I could try removing kdepim-libs temporarily but that has
many dependencies (as does libkcal2).

I can't see anything in the man pages which will get me around this
problem. Any helkp gratefully received - I thought only RPMs got you
into this kind of mess...
--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |