Re: [OT] tuxracer + bunny hill: possible?

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi!

Latest thread on games prompted me to install tuxracer. I never play games, pure programming. Now I cannot get past bunny hill. Is it possible to get all 23 herrings and yet do it under 35 secs?
Why did I ever start tuxracer?

Hugo.

Yes. The up arrow makes you go faster until you reach about 55km/h and then it slows you down. Rocking back and forth with the left and right arrows also speeds you up, but shouldn't make a difference in breaking 35 seconds. My time is usually about 25-26s.