Re: cdrecord and BIG DISKS - Might help someone

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 08:50, Pigeon wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 02:45:56AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]
> > Besides, when I have more than 700MB to burn, I use That Which One Is
> > Supposed To Use In This Situation: split(1)!
>
> Hmm.
>
> Dear Messrs Gilmour, Waters, Mason and Wright,
> Please could you re-record "The Wall" at an average tempo 1.5% faster
> than the original so I can get it all on one CD without breaking the
> standards.
> Thanks, Pigeon.
>
> Dear Pigeon,
> Sorry, Roger is no longer with us. He's split(1).
> PF

Well, you see, if you listened to *good* bands, like the Rolling Stones,
or, better yet, the Bellamy Brothers, or even *better*, Merle Haggard,
you wouldn't have that problem, now would you?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "Fear the Penguin!!"                                          |