Re: Mailman problems

Ed Lawson declaimed:
> I am running a server using woody with Exim as MTA and am having
> troubles getting mailman to function.  The web interface works and

snip

> What else is needed or is something broken here?

When I had problems getting Mailman to go on Debian, I ended up
switching from Exim to Qmail, after which things went beautifully. I
never did solve the Exim problems, and both the Exim>Qmail upgrade and
the Mailman setup went quickly.

If you don't quickly get a helpful answer from this list, you might try
the Mailman users list.