so how do the pros read all those .gz docs, zless?

Lots of /usr/share/doc's are in .gz format.  What does Joe Average do
to read them, zcat, zless, etc. over and over?  (Nifty me of course
uses emacs' dired's "v" with auto-compression-mode on.  Seems to be
ideal.  However then one encounters patches of HTML docs, which seem
best suited for galeon, mozilla, not w3...)

By the way I installed all those linux journals issue ...22, 33,
44... and was surprised to see that there was some wrapping paper that
ended up in /usr/share/doc but the journals are installed
elsewhere... which I will check soon with dkpg -L etc.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780