Re: Fwd: Your site listed

begin  Colin Watson quote:
> That's the SirCam virus, which causes its victims to unknowingly send
> mail to addresses harvested from their web cache. Not much you can do
> about it, AFAIK.

Oh sure there is. You can procmail it to /dev/null (anyone have a good
recipe? Mine sucks). Or you can go a step further, and just procmail all
mail from virus-prone windows MTA's to /dev/null, which I am seriously
considering doing, except for this annoying problem that I occasionally
hear from debian users who are stuck in windows for some reason and I'd
hate to blanket reject their mail.

--
see shy jo