Re: Getting CPU model and speed without rebooting

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:46:57PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> > > ...um, what package you got that in?  I can't find a package matching
> > > 'x86info', and apt-cache search turns up a blank on the term.  Try:
> > >
> > >     $ dpkg -S $( which x86info )
> >
> ...am I missing something?
>
> --
> Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>    http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
>  What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?       There is no K5 cabal
>   http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/         http://www.kuro5hin.org
>    Are these opinions my employer's?  Hah!  I don't believe them myself!

	Hi Again,

	Just curious if you found the x86info as available through apt? The
~branden line in my sources.list wouldn't make much sense as to where I
could be getting it from because that's all x-windows stuff as far as I
know. But the lines you posted from your's matched mine except I don't
have stable anywhere in mine, just unstable.

	Jim Richards