Re: Getting CPU model and speed without rebooting

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:46:57PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:46:32PM -0500, Nathan E Norman (nnorman@micromuse.com) wrote:

> > > ...um, what package you got that in?  I can't find a package matching
> > > 'x86info', and apt-cache search turns up a blank on the term.  Try:
> > >
> > >     $ dpkg -S $( which x86info )
> >
> sources.list:
>
>     # apt package archives
>
>     deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
>     deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
>
>     deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
>     deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
>
>     deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
>     deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
>
> ...am I missing something?

	Hi Karsten,

	I'm not sure. Maybe it came from the following in my sources.list?

	deb http://people.debian.org/~branden/ woody/$(ARCH)/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~branden/ woody/source/

	Jim R.

I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth
and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of
them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.   --Emo Philips