GMC working under Gnome?

Hi,

	Just wondering if anyone get GMC working under Gnome in unstable.  I tried to start it but it gives me the following warning and then quit

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

GnomeUI-ERROR **: file gnome-icon-item.c: line 304 (get_default_font): assertion failed: (default_font != NULL)
aborting...
Aborted

Anyone knows what's happening? And also, I noticed that the Missing charsets in FontSet creation error happen very often.  Any hints on how to fix it?

--
Edwin Lau (lauedw@waves.utoronto.ca)