Re: program response sluggish compared to Win98

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 08:02:40AM -0400, Rob Mahurin wrote:
> You are wrong --- WP8 was natively written for Linux.  It's WP9, aka
> WP2000, that's run under wine, and wow is it horrible.

Does anybody know how the Corel Office Suite (WP2000) compares to
StarOffice in terms of performance & compatbility to M$-Word format?
I have StarOffice installed here, and hey, I mean I've got a
750 MhZ Duron processor, a quick harddrive and 512 Megs of RAM,
and I still wouldn't recommend it!

Thanks
Alex
--
Alex Suzuki | asuzuki@NOSPAMbluewin.ch | http://www.cynox.ch
To send me an email, remove NOSPAM from the above address