Prob. with memprof (was: Re: top tells me X is using 80 Mb!)

Ok, so I tried to run memproof on gnapster, and nothing happened...

Also tried gcalc, gnome-terminal, gtkcookie, gtkfind, gtkgraph, and
same thing: nothing happened (as if the program had been started, but
quit immediately).

Sme for xosview, xfig...

But it did work with wterm.

So... IS there some other application I could use to find memory
leaks, other than memprof?

Memprof sems to be totally undocumented, and I tried several of the
command line options, none of which worked...

Thanks,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil