geforce card

Apologies for mucked-up threading etc, the message wasn't sent first
time due to a config error and I had to copy and paste it here.

Hi Daniel!

> it's different from a real geforce 2) card. it can't be that hard, i
tested
> this environment with svgalib using the vesa drivers. and it worked!
> why is there no vesa compatible driver for xfree?? it would solve
all my
> problems and i guess a lot more!

Is it VESA 2.0 compliant?  If so it should be possible to enable vesa
framebuffer in the kernel and then use the Framebuffer Xserver.

--
Sean Furey, a happy and satisfied Debian user.
sean@furey.freeserve.co.uk