Re: gnome-errors & scwm

:: On Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:01:35 -0700, "Eric G . Miller" <egm2@jps.net> said:

> You *can* still use gnome apps with any window manager. However, you
> can't use gnome-session to manage your session, and probably can't use
> the panel.  Other than that, most applications should work fine.

I've tested a few non-Gnome-compliant window mnagers with
Gnome... Some of them behaved in a strange way.

I tried flwm, and even though I could use the panel, flwm treated each
panel (and each drawer) as a window. (But that's a *FAST* wondow
manager! I never had to wait for a window!)

I've switched to BlackBox now, and it's working well...

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil