FTBS of fontforge (was: Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...)

Hi everyone!

> > IC.  But I don't know how to disable libuninameslist when compiling.
> > ./configure --help has no such option, so it seems.
> I would try uninstalling libuninameslist-dev. Fontforge's configure
> script should then simply not use libuninameslist, which is not
> required.

Ah, indeed.  Since I use automake 1.9.6-4, I just had to change
"aclocal-1.7" to "aclocal" in debian/rules.

I have recompiled Fontforge without libuninameslist, but that doesn't
change a thing.  So it must be the new spline conversion.

I have contacted the upstream CJK author, Werner LEMBERG, and he told
me that this is normal: the new spline conversion searches more
intensively for simplifications.  I reckon that that is a good thing.

So I'm glad that it's not just my computer where it takes a long time
to compile those four Arphic fonts.

I guess that this incident can be closed. :)

Cheers everyone

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--