debhelper script for maps, languages, formats

Hi all!

Since we oblige the developers to create these strange comments and list
files, we have written a dh_installtexfonts. Yesterday on the train I
started a script called
	dh_installtex
which can be used to install maps, formats, and languages.

It is already in the svn depot scripts/dh_installtex, and the rules file
is adapted, but the file is NOT installed by now!! (commented out).

The syntax to dh_installtexfonts has slightly changed, but I think we
can create a dh:_installtexfonts which only maps to the new syntax as
soon as we are contetn.

Thus I ask what you think aobut the following syntax:

	dh_installtex	<debhelper options>
		-n		# dont modify scripts
		--priority=n	# default priority
		--flavor=...	# select flavor of the day
		items ...

where items are
	map=MixedMap,file.map
	map=Map,foo.map
	mapfile=foo.cfg		or mapfile=bar.cfg=56

	language=lang,pattern[,alternatives...]
	languagefile=foo.cnf	or languagefile=bar.cnf=87

	format=format,engine,hyphen,rest-arguments
	formatfile=bla.cnf	or formatfile=bla.cnf=27

All of them can be mixed. So a nice call would be:

	dh_installtex language=pinyin,pyhyph.tex	\
		"format=cyrtexinfo,pdfetex,language.dat,-translate-file=cp227.tcx *cyrtxinf.ini"	\
		mapfile=debian/hlatex-fonts-extra.cfg	\
		map=Map,garuda.map	map=Map,norasi.map

I hope you get the point.

Those who are interested please check the dhinstalltex scripts and the
to autohelper scripts postinst-tex and postrm-tex.

MEATHOP (n.)
One who sets off for the scene of an aircraft crash with a picnic
hamper.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff