Re: tetex-base_2.0.2c-2 release candidate

On 08.11.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> after conducting all tests, I have tagged the current CVS state of
> tetex-base as debian_version_2_0_2c-2rc1, with the changelog:

<snip>

> (must be changed to "2.0.2c-2) unstable", of course). There doesn't
> seem a hurry, however - I'd rather wait for the next important
> bug...?

At least you should upload as soon as the release is in sight...
I think you should upload ASAP, cause I don't expect serious bugs any
more (except anybody finds another non-free package).

H.
--
After I run your program, let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?