installation error

Hello mainteners!

I've try to install the teTeX-distributin with *.deb-packages. The
installation stopped with an error-message of the package tetex-bin. It looks
like this:

Richte tetex-bin ein (2.0.2-3) ...
update-texmf; Something seems wrong.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von tetex-bin (--configure):
 Unterprozess post-installation script gab den Fehlerwert 1 zurück
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
 tetex-bin

In the file-list of the package tetex-bin in the program kpackage this files
are showing with a red cross before:

/etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/05TeXMF.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/15Plain.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/45TeXinputs.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/55Fonts.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/65BibTeX.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/75DviPS.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/85Misc.cnf
/etc/texmf/texmf.d/95NonPath.cfg
/var/lib/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf
/var/lib/texmf/web2c/mfw.base
/var/lib/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf

Please check this and give me an answer, how i can install the package without
errors.

greetings
Karsten