Re: bug in sgml/declaration/xml.dcl?

On 25.03.03 Arnaud Vandyck (arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be) wrote:

Hi,

> I had a problem with docbook2pdf[1]. I don't know if the thread will
> help and I did not try if the docbook2pdf works now.
>
> If I solve something, I'll send a mail, ... if it's a known problem,
> forget this mail.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00029.html

First bug is known: #185441
Second one: Could you try a newer tetex-package (2.0.2-2). If that
doesn't help. Normally the first hint to purge all tetex-related
stuff (not just remove) and start over. If that doesn't help call
again.

H.
--
I drink to make other people interesting.
		-- George Jean Nathan