Re: Kylix 3

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 03:32:29PM +0100, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> I tried to find info on how to get kyix to work under debian-testing but
> did not find anything. When I load Kylix and try to run something as
> easy as a simple form, my machine freezes. Can anyone tell me what I
> should do to install the thing properly, or give a link...
I need lots more information.

Is it this?
  http://www.borland.com/kylix/

You said you loaded Kylix; what does that involve?

You said the machine freezes, but as best as I can tell, Kylix is a
userspace program, and therefor cannot make the machine freeze.  After
it has "Frozen", can you switch to virtual console #1 and login?

Also, what is kylix for?  All I know is "borland" and "form".
:)

Justin