Re: Upgrading shorewall from 1.2 to 2.0

You should contact the shorewall maintainers
(apt-cache show shorewail |grep Maint).  Alternately, you can apt-get
source shorewall, and see if there's a postinst script (which is where
I would expect to find such a thing) which updates it.

Or maybe a note in README.Debian, or maybe a conversion script in
/usr/share/{,doc}/shorewall/.

Cheers,
Justin