Re: upgrading cvs pserver from 1.11p1(stable) to 1.12.9(testing)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:08:31PM +0100, Andreas Tscharner wrote:
>Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>you'll be fine!) Let me know if you have any problems.
>>
>>Steve (CVS maintainer)
>
>Hello Steve,
>
>Ever thought about replacing GNU cvs with cvsnt
>(http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki). Despite it's name its also working under
>Linux and it has a lot more features that GNU cvs

Yes, with yet more complex code and (most likely) attendant bugs. I'd
be happier to take a look at OpenCVS, the OpenBSD project. When I find
the time... :-(

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html